Sunday, May 20, 2007

2007/05/20 – Sunday – Dance / Meeting

I went and returned the connectors to build the wind generator, because they did not have any 8-gage connectors. So I need to look some more before Thursday.

We left for the Croakers monthly square dance. We had almost one full square of kids as well as almost a full square of Shirts-n-Skirts.

We left early to get to our next meeting. The HDR meeting starts at 4:00 so we made it there in time. We had a good meeting.

Returned home, I started laundry so I could have jeans for this coming weekend.

1 comment:

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man , with the help of his russian friend.
Please, go to my blog, and copy my last post in to your blog (the post is in english and in portuguese).
There´s a reward for those who find the girl, google it.
You can also see more about this on youtube.
She can be anywhere around the world.
Thanks.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs