Thursday, May 17, 2007

2007/05/17 – Thursday – Cut

Lunch was with a group of 5 to a Greek food place near Dales.

When I got home, I told Eric we needed to go someplace. I got the keys for ‘Blue’ and he jumped in. But it took a few extra turn of the key to get her started. Once she was started, we headed on over to get our haircut.

Cheryl came home early because she is still not feeling good.

Once both of us got your hair cut, I did not have enough money to pay the bill, so a quick trip to the ATM and back to pay him.

Cheryl took Amanda to the youth group, while Eric and I relaxed.

My back is still hurting. I have been taken Alive and Bear back meds, but I am still hurting. Now I am wondering if it’s my weight. But that’s another story….

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs