Monday, May 21, 2007

2007/05/21 – Monday – Errands

Lunch was with a buddy and a friend over at the old Quizno place near Ralphs.

I left work and headed for the RV shop to find supplies for the wind generator wiring.
Well they did not have any connectors that were 8-gage, I stopped at Napa, and neither did they.

The next stop was at Home Depot. I got two sets of connectors (way to big for what I needed, but what will handle the 30 amps.)

I got home and started working on the wiring. I also worked on the laundry in the evening.

I did have to reset the router and sat modem, but I not sure why, but o well. As I am writing this I need to reset the connection again… it seems like computers never seems to be easy.

The puppy is not doing well at telling us he needs to go outside, so two accidents tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs