Monday, May 07, 2007

2007/05/07 – Monday – Sat Setup

Lunch was with a buddy at Quizno’s for lunch.

When I got home, I thought I needed to get the Satellite Internet up and running. I was reading on of the news group the other night and several people commented that there was a modem update.

Once I got everything setup and running, sure enough the modem was downloading a new version.

One or two of the three cats do not like the new automatic cat litter scooper. I keep finding surprises in a few locations around the house. So I put some of the old type litter in the new box, so hopefully they will start using it.

Cheryl and Amanda went and did some grocery shopping.

Well, the modem is up to date; all looks and works ok for now…

I finished the laundry tonight with the last three loads, so now the basket is empty until we retire for the evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs